Automotive companies are in constant need of localization for large volumes of technical and promotional materials.
Concerned about their brands, automakers pay a great deal of attention not only to the organization of promotional campaigns but also to the support of dealers and partners, including salesman training. Various materials — from legal and technical paperwork to presentations and videos for staff training — have to therefore be localized.
Service centers also need special materials, such as service manuals, parts catalogues etc.
Logrus offers a full range of localization services:
All of our editors and managers of automotive projects have solid engineering and/or auto industry backgrounds. Use of special systems, such as Idiom WorldServer or Across, ensures the transparency of projects workflow and helps our clients track the status of the project in real time.
- Translation of detailed automobile specifications and assembly manuals
- Translation of service, repair and owner’s manuals
- Software localization
- Localization of promotional materials: press-releases, catalogues, brochures and leaflets
- Localization of internal marketing materials
- Localization of presentations, videos, multimedia and web-based materials;
- DTP services
- CD/DVD creation and replication
- Promotional items
BMW marketing materials localization